Saturday, January 15, 2011

Day 11: Whew!

After last night, I know I didn't really mess up the medicine like I feared when I wrote this post. I have three vials of Follistim. Each night I am supposed to inject 125IU. So, that's 250IU out of each vial. Last night was my fourth time. I compared the two used vials, and the plunger is in the same place in each vial. So, I know I've done everything correctly. I just let my nerves (and fear) get the better of me. I didn't need those couple of hours of sleep, anyway.

I feel a lot better now, and we are excited to go Monday morning and see how it all worked out!

3 comments:

  1. I am so glad you did everything right. Though I knew you had. :) Good luck next week and I will be saying prayers for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Riann. I'm the only one who believed I could have made a mistake like that.

    ReplyDelete