Sunday, September 11, 2011

35 Weeks 4 Days: More Blessings

Wednesday my awesome coworkers at East Heights Elementary blessed me with a baby shower after school. They gave me exactly what I needed (besides yummy cake!) which was a big fat gift card to Babies-R-Us that I plan to use to buy our little girl's stroller and car seat.


Today my awesome church, Henderson First Assembly of God, threw us a baby shower. We got loads of great stuff. It was a good mix of adorable and practical. And, of course, she got lots more hair accessories.

 The beautiful cake made with love by Jolene Buley.

 Pretty decorations and presents!

 Diaper rash ointment

 Having fun!

 My little helper Jaymason and me checking out a gift card.

 A bumbo. She's gonna think she's such a big girl in that!

 Snowman PJs. She's going to be too cute!

 Katie and Maddie Mitchell's bonnet. So generous.

 More fun!

 Cute clothes

 I just love this one, and it has a matching UK hat.

 Charlene Welch made this. It's a baby sack!

 Pretty ladies

 Rachel and Danielle making everything great for us.

 You gotta love this one. Kim Duncan made this, and the hat has a little butterfly!

2 comments:

  1. Wow I love the cake. And all the wonderful gifts you recieved, baby is one blessed gal to have great friends to welcome her here. Everything was so beautiful, those girls at your church sure know how to thow a shower...congrats on all the new stuff. Aunt Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot to include this scripture in your card.
    "For this child I prayed, and the Lord has granted me my petition which I asked of Him..."
    I Samuel 1:27
    Love ya, Charlene

    ReplyDelete