Monday, October 4, 2010

How to REGISTER as a Follower of this Blog

Thank you so much to those of you who have already registered as a follower (and are leaving comments!) and to those of you who I know are viewing but haven't registered yet. I want to get as many people registered as possible because I am trying to use this blog to build a platform for getting my book published. A platform is a following of interested people that would give an agent or a publisher a reason to think, "Hmmm.....A lot of people are interested in what this woman has to say. I should represent her because I think her book will sell a lot of copies."

If not for me, do it for Gabriel Nicolas and Tater Tot. They went through a lot to show you all about God's merciful and never ending love. They have much more to say and more people to reach than this blog ever will. So...they need you to register!

To register: click on "Follow with Google Friend Connect" to the right of this post. It is just above the tiny pictures of the followers of this blog. If you have an account with Google, Twitter or Yahoo, you can use your username and password for those accounts to register. If not, click on "Create a New Google Account." You will need your username and password to leave comments. You don't have to login just to view/read the blog, though.

Thanks a lot! Seeing new followers puts a smile on my face every time.

3 comments:

  1. You all are making me very happy today! 5 new followers today! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes and keep it coming because a happy Bonnie is = to a happy me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nine new followers in one day! Thank you all so much!

    ReplyDelete