Monday, July 18, 2011

27 Weeks 5 Days: So Blessed

Saturday I had my very first baby shower in Fairfield, IL at Fairfield Cumberland Presbyterian Church where Skyler and I got married. It was a dream come true--everything I've been waiting for. Skyler and I are so thankful to everyone for coming and blessing us with your love, prayers, and gifts. And oh the clothes and hair bows baby girl got! She'll be the best dressed girl in Kentucky! I just can't wait to see how pretty she's going to be.

 27 Weeks

 Shower snacks

Me and my even more pregnant BFF, Ame

 The darling flower pot/diaper centerpiece created by my wonderful sister, Shana

 She made these flower cupcakes, too!

 My BFF Stacy and I

 The preggos think something's funny!

 Playing games

 Concentrating to win the prize

 Having fun!

 Excited to open the first gift

 Cute baby clothes

 A diaper bag

 More clothes

 OK. This is just too stinkin' cute!

 Can you tell this is all just making me way too happy?

 So sweet!

 Those hair clips are for the baby and me, right?

 Hehehe. A whole bunch of head bands!

4 comments:

  1. Bonnie, you are one of those lucky girls that look cute and "glowy" with a bun in the oven!! Love seeing you so happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Julie. People often tell me I'm glowing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bonnie--you have always been beautiful---somehow in this pregnancy you have topped all your previous beauty. I'm so happy for you! And what a lucky/blessed little lady to be getting you for a mommy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK. No fair leaving me a great compliment like that and remaining anonymous! Who said that? Haha! Thanks, though!

    ReplyDelete