Wednesday, March 16, 2011

10 Weeks: This is Really Happening

It always seems like something that only happens to other people. Everyone else makes it look so easy. When I find out another woman is pregnant, my first thought is usually, This isn't me we're talking about, so she's just going to be pregnant and have a baby and bring it home and live happily ever after because that's what everyone else does. (Then I do stop and pray that that exact perfect thing happens for that woman, just to keep my jealous side in check.)

Now, it's me! I'm that woman! That's us! I'm having a baby and I'm making it look easy (except for the shots, of course) and I'm going to bring it home and live happily ever after.















I was sitting and waiting for my appointment after my ultrasound, looking at my pictures. A nurse spotted me from across the room and came over to tell me that I looked so pretty and glowing looking at those pictures. I guess I just couldn't stop smiling. Feels good. Actually, I think I feel fabulous.

1 comment:

  1. Love it Bonnie! He/she looks pretty comfortable and peaceful in there =)

    ReplyDelete