Monday, February 21, 2011

6 Weeks 5 Days: Miracle Whip

Skyler and I have been going back and forth trying to come up with a nickname for our little baby. We've been playing around with a few, testing them out to see if they feel natural.

Today at school, I gave my fourth grade students a survey to find out which name they preferred. I gave them the choices (food related in the spirit of big sister Tater Tot), and they voted (not the way I wanted). Then, my co-teacher says, "I think the baby's name should be Miracle (lovey-dovey look in her eyes)."

I saw a light bulb pop up over a little girl's head as she brightens up and says, "Miracle Whip!"

I am cracking up!

1 comment:

  1. That is to funny..She was probably so proud of herself to come up with that. Ha ha..good one.

    ReplyDelete