Monday, March 28, 2011

11 Weeks 5 Days: Twitterpated

Everytime I get done with an ultrasound, I get caught in the office staring at my baby pictures with little hearts and birdies circling my head. What can I say? I'm in love.


Heartrate 172 bpm

48.98mm. Wow! Last time I was only 32 mm.

Blurry because I'm wiggling so much.

I'm starting to fill out my sac.

The blob right above me is my placenta. It's looking good!

My perfect brain. Still Mommy's favorite thing about me!

Don't get too excited. That thing between my legs is my umbilical cord.

A 3D shot.

Can you see my spine?

Look at my long leg on the left. I'm giving a big kick!

I look like a blurry blob in this picture because I refused to hold still! I've got stuff to do in here!

I'm playing peek-a-boo! See my hands beside my face?




5 comments:

  1. I love, love, love!!! I needed this today Bonnie! Thanks for posting them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy for you. I found you just randomly and now I keep up to date whenever you post. I've read ALL your blogs back from the beginning. This makes me just tear up! (((hugs)))

    B

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love to see "Miracle Whip" in action!! Loved the videos and the pictures!!! He/She is such a bundle of love!!! Love so very very much my nephew/neice!!! :) Stace

    ReplyDelete
  4. B,
    Thank you so much, whoever you are. It blesses me so much to get a new reader, and it's so exciting to know my babies have the ability to reach out and touch a complete stranger. Even the tiniest ones can do big work for His kingdom.
    Thanks you,
    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete