Saturday, January 14, 2012

A Birthday Party

January 14, 2012

Dear Gabriel,

It's your birthday, but this year Mommy and Daddy get all the great gifts.



 Little Sis loves you so much!

Two years ago, I had you for such a short time, and then you just disappeared (or so it seemed). Mommy was left aching for you. One year ago, Mommy and Daddy could only imagine what it would be like to have you here eating your first birthday cake with us. This year, I have your gorgeous baby sister to help me celebrate your second birthday. She's too little to eat birthday cake, but she's just the right size to snuggle in Mommy's arms and make them feel all better. We love her so much. Thank you, Gabriel, for being such an awesome big brother. Without your strength and determination, Cassidy couldn't be here with us. She is the best birthday present ever.



Happy birthday, Gabriel Nicolas. I love you so much. Thank you for coming into my life. I will always thank God for choosing me to be your mommy. You are still such a blessing.

Love, 
Mommy


No comments:

Post a Comment